Where in Europe do you wish to go ? You must see the icons of each nation without waiting on long lines. I’ll make sure you skip those lines. What about little known or unusual places ?
- Italy – visit Tuscany, do a wine and/or culinary tour, stay in romantic Positano, Amalfi or Venice – visit Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, explore the Chianti vineyards by horseback, hike the Cinque Terre, visit Pisa
- France – see the city of lights from the Eiffel Tower while you have a romantic dinner, cruise the Siene, visit Versailles, Giverny, the Beaches of Normandy, the Loire Valley, Mont St. Michel, Lyon – so little time
- Ireland – visit Dublin, Belfast, Shannon, Galway, Kinsale, Cork; Stay overnight in a castle or manor house, shop in Waterford, visit Trinity College, the Book of Kells, Ring of Kerry, kiss the Blarney Stone
- Spain – visit Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Toledo, Pamplona, Visit Granada, Cordoba, the Costa del Sol; enjoy a flamenco show do a side trip to Portugal; visit Lisbon, lgarve, Porto, Fatima, Faro
- Greece – Athens, Mykonos, Crete, Santorini , Delphi; visit the Acropolis, Oia; enjoy the beaches, take a nature hike thru the Gorge of Samaria
What about England, Croatia, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Austria, Scotland, Holland, Hungary and the Czech Republic?
So much to see!