I’ve devoted myself to obtaining a complete and thorough knowledge of both the North and South Islands of NZ so I can create the perfect itinerary for you. Here is a partial list of many of the things I’ve done and a few I’m afraid to do that you might be interested in:
- Cruising Milford and Doubtful Sound
- Climb Franz Josef Glacier or take a helicopter ride to the top for a guided trek
- Middle Earth Hobbiton Tour or cruise Bay of Islands to Cape Brett
- Bungy jump, dam drop, jet boat, kayaking, canyoning, hydro-zorbing
- Hot air ballooning over Mt Cook, 4-wheel track exploring
- Scenic flight to White Island (active volcano) land on surface of the crater
- Play golf or enjoy the spa at the five star Millbrook Resort on the South Island
- Walk Hollyford, AbelTasman or the Heathy Track
- Wine tasting, whale watching, skiing, horseback riding
I look forward to helping you plan the trip of a lifetime to one of the youngest and most beautiful and exciting countries in the world.
Kia Ora/Tena Koe! Thank You!