La Orana! Papeete, Moorea, Fakarava, Rangiroa, Huaina, Le Taha’a, etc., and of course Bora Bora – its lagoon, considered the most beautiful in the world, is incredible. I’ve stayed at many of Tahiti’s world class resorts, so let me guide you to be sure you make the right choice.
Consider also celebrating a special anniversary or bringing the whole family to holiday in paradise. Here are some of the activities you can enjoy besides relaxing on the beach:
- swimming with dolphins or turtles!
- feeding the stingrays!
- taking a moonlit cruise or picnicking on a secluded beach!
- enjoying a 4×4 safari or riding horseback along the beach!
- snorkeling off a white sand beach or off the deck of your private Overwater bungalow!
- going to Bloody Mary’s for a special dinner!
- how about shark feeding or scuba diving!